#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

♥ SlAy3rZz ♥

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Belait, Brunei

i am easy goin guy, love to laf.. like to make frens.. i am chinese.. heres wad johna say bout me: good with the grill, loves to pose, tall, regularly goes to the gym, generous and smart


= My Tim3 =


= Previous Posts =


= Links- BuddIeS =
» Kb Happening
» IskandarWorld
» vivien
» Jona
» Sunset In KB
» KillerSmile
» Megan W
» Loui
» NuTz aBouT CupCaKes
» Xin Xin
» Yaya
» Vance Tan
» Chua
» Mr Jiggly
» MiMi



Sunday 21 September 2008

Miri

now is noon.. haha.. abt 2.30.. went miri jz now.. so tiring.. coz onli go for like 3 hours.. den come bak.. at least i got some good stuff.. hahaha.. i bought a rock.. the aquarium ornaments.. its cheaper than brunei hell lots.. hahaha.. brunei one is like three times more expensive.. hahaha.. den den.. wen i come bak to put the rock in.. guess wad.. the fish i bought is fighting.. coz its like gold koi.. haha.. tot it would cooperate with my small fish.. who noes.. haha.. i saw some of my small fish gone.. n dey are also chasing those fishes a.t.m.. so i jz take it up n put it in my pond downstars with those other fishes.. n i transfer one of my big sucking fish up the aquarium.. ahaha.. keeping fish is linda like my hobby now.. its fun.. n when free.. can jz look at those fish swim so freely.. haha.. release stress tu.. =P.. since i am kinda bigginer.. jz had fish tank for like abt 3 weeks.. hope you guys can comment me some advise on keeping fish.. =) thx.. n tata.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

= ♥ ADOPT A TREE =
Save the Earth by Adopt one Today! :)

Credit:l♥s

= Chat h3re =) =

= CouNter =