#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

♥ SlAy3rZz ♥

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Belait, Brunei

i am easy goin guy, love to laf.. like to make frens.. i am chinese.. heres wad johna say bout me: good with the grill, loves to pose, tall, regularly goes to the gym, generous and smart


= My Tim3 =


= Previous Posts =


= Links- BuddIeS =
» Kb Happening
» IskandarWorld
» vivien
» Jona
» Sunset In KB
» KillerSmile
» Megan W
» Loui
» NuTz aBouT CupCaKes
» Xin Xin
» Yaya
» Vance Tan
» Chua
» Mr Jiggly
» MiMi



Thursday 16 April 2009

Specially For Youu..

This post is specially made to Congratz Louisa Lo on winning the BELTA.

The competition is an annual project co-organised by the Information Department, Prime Minister's Office and the Brunei English Language Teachers' Association (BELTA).
The champion of this year's competition was

Louisa Lo Mei Hwa from Chung Hwa Middle School, BSB with the topic 'National honour is national property of the greatest value'. She walked away with the Champion Trophy.

In an interview with the Bulletin, Louisa said her win was very unexpected but she is very happy and proud to have won.

"I was motivated to enter the competition by my English teacher and have been practising hard for the competition with my coach, Christine Sullovan. My family, teachers and friends have been a great support to me during my journey to the finals.


"I think the oratory competition is very important as it helps in public speaking and boosts one's confidence. For those who wish to enter these kinds of public speaking competitions, I would like to say go for it and practise a lot, get your pronunciations right and do your best."

These are some stuff that i get from Brudirect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

= ♥ ADOPT A TREE =
Save the Earth by Adopt one Today! :)

Credit:l♥s

= Chat h3re =) =

= CouNter =