#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

♥ SlAy3rZz ♥

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Belait, Brunei

i am easy goin guy, love to laf.. like to make frens.. i am chinese.. heres wad johna say bout me: good with the grill, loves to pose, tall, regularly goes to the gym, generous and smart


= My Tim3 =


= Previous Posts =


= Links- BuddIeS =
» Kb Happening
» IskandarWorld
» vivien
» Jona
» Sunset In KB
» KillerSmile
» Megan W
» Loui
» NuTz aBouT CupCaKes
» Xin Xin
» Yaya
» Vance Tan
» Chua
» Mr Jiggly
» MiMi



Saturday 8 November 2008

D.maths 80 Marks.. Wohoo..

yeah.. as u guess it.. this article is abt my maths.. hahaha.. its 80 marks wah.. since today i finish my maths paper2 early.. like.. still got 1 hr left.. then Teacher Rosemarie come near me.. n say i did good in paper1.. i was like ok.. then she continue say distinction.. i was like owh ok.. then she say 80 marks.. i jumped for joy.. haha.. that make me check my maths paper2 over n over.. =P.. after the maths.. our bio paper1 result was poseted on the wall. guess wad i get.. its credit.. jz wad i aimed for.. hope paper 2 oso credit.. and CONGRATZ to MEGAN for having the highest mark in bio paper1.. which is 95% wohoo.. megan.. haha.. then after the short break.. did my P.O.A paper1.. its quite easy as i can say.. argghh.. another maths tuition later.. =.=.. bt this time its a.maths in tuition later.. need to get ready now.. bye..=)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa megan's mark is so high! shes making me envy T.T haha "jumped for joy?" *raise eyebrow* hahaha =P

9 November 2008 at 20:56  
Blogger SlAy3rZz said...

hahaha.. lol.. yeah wah.. she got high.. smart wah ppl.. haha..

10 November 2008 at 18:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

= ♥ ADOPT A TREE =
Save the Earth by Adopt one Today! :)

Credit:l♥s

= Chat h3re =) =

= CouNter =