#navbar-iframe { display: none; }

♥ SlAy3rZz ♥

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Belait, Brunei

i am easy goin guy, love to laf.. like to make frens.. i am chinese.. heres wad johna say bout me: good with the grill, loves to pose, tall, regularly goes to the gym, generous and smart


= My Tim3 =


= Previous Posts =


= Links- BuddIeS =
» Kb Happening
» IskandarWorld
» vivien
» Jona
» Sunset In KB
» KillerSmile
» Megan W
» Loui
» NuTz aBouT CupCaKes
» Xin Xin
» Yaya
» Vance Tan
» Chua
» Mr Jiggly
» MiMi



Saturday 29 November 2008

Tagged By Jlo

What is the most important thing in your life?
-Family of coz la..

What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
- hmm.. food.. kolo mee han egg.. (jeejuan).. allowance count ryt..

Where do you wish to get married?
- somewhere special and romantic.. haha..

How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- Dats not a concern for me.. =P

Are you in love?
- not at the moment..

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- dinner.. forget wor..

Name the latest book you bought.
- Didnt remember.. didnt buy book so long ago..

What is your full name?
- Lim Tzy Wang

Name the person you wish to meet in real life or the first time.
- meet true love.. wahaha..

Christina or Britney?
- Britney.. coz of the song?

Do you do your own laundry?
- Nop.. maid yo.. haha..

The most exciting place you wanna go?
- The one from precious post.. =)

Hugs or kisses?
- depends on whose the person.. most proberly hug..

8 things I am passionate about:
- My bed
- My SLR
- Phones...
- Photos
- Close friends
- My Laptop..
- Party
- POKER!!

8 things I say too often:
- haha~~
- What you want??
- As you can see..
- oo ok
- ehemm
- *blank*
- *blank*
- *blank*

8 books I've read recently:
- No books in holiday.. so.. didnt noe.. haha..

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-Any nice one? no need to remember name la.. =P

8 things I learned last year:
- Life? haha..
- Photography with SLR
- And STUFFSSSS..

Tag 8 people:
- Vivien
- Jona
- Killersmile
- Meg
- Chua
- Bryan
- Xin Xin
- Jody..(back to u) haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

= ♥ ADOPT A TREE =
Save the Earth by Adopt one Today! :)

Credit:l♥s

= Chat h3re =) =

= CouNter =